Director of Client Strategy
Altura Interactive is a Digital Marketing Agency for international companies who want to reach Spanish speakers. From our headquarters in Coatepec, Veracruz, we manage the Spanish language presence of startups, businesses and brands that stretch around the world.
We are looking for a leader to help take our team to the next level. As Director of Client Strategy, you will work closely with our 6-8 person team to develop and manage our marketing processes and tactics. Your end job is to make sure we do excellent work for our clients, and keep them happy.
- You have 2+ year experience in digital marketing, either in an agency, or in house.
- You are a fast learner, which you have demonstrated repeatedly.
- You build off others’ ideas, and welcome feedback on your own.
- You recognize that marketing is communication and you excel in both written and verbal communication in English and in Spanish.
- You are not afraid of messy data sets, and know when it is wise (and not wise) to sort through them to find an answer. Google Analytics and Excel are part of your toolbox.
- You are able and willing to work out of our main headquarters in Coatepec, Veracruz.
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude: take ownership and deliver results
- Conceptualize videos, presentations, whitepapers, datasheets, info-graphics and campaigns, and ensure that they are built to your specifications
- Supervise PR activities, and develop outreach strategies
- Create reports that measure tangible metrics in a clear and concise way
- Analyze data and make specific recommendations that help improve company performance
- Engage with customers and front-line employees to gather feedback and insights
This is a leadership position. You don’t have to have experience leading a team, but you must be interested and capable in taking on that challenge.
What We Offer:
Altura Interactive, unlike most agencies, believes strongly in work/life balance. The office is closed weekends, and we rarely stay late. We work in a relaxed atmosphere with unique individuals. Our salary offering is DOE, but is highly competitive compared to what you would earn in a similar position in big cities like Mexico City, Puebla or Monterrey.
Our headquarters in Coatepec, Veracruz put us within a few miles of the beach, the mountains and the capital of the state (Xalapa), where you have all the amenities of a first class city. We enjoy great music, food, and excellent private schools. Our office is within walking distance of the whole town, and very close to great, affordable housing options.
This position reports directly to the CEO, and works closely with our Operations Manager, as well as our Content and Technical teams. It is a great opportunity to improve your overall quality of life and advance your marketing career long-term in a senior role.
Please send an email to HR at alturainteractive.com answering the following questions along with your resume and cover letter:
- What is your experience with keyword/market research?
- What marketing tools do you find useful and why?